Feature request: Undo in Calendar view

Somewhat related to this previous ‘undo delete’ request, I would like to request a generalized undo option, at least in Calendar view.

Sometimes I click on small things to try to open them, but they get dragged a little bit instead, which changes them. Sometimes I mean to duplicate something, then change it (or vice versa, which I’ve found works well to clone time from calendar viewif you remember both steps…), but miss a step, resulting in only one, altered entry.

The option to quickly reverse a recent erroneous action would be greatly appreciated. Thanks,

Hello,

Thank you for using Clockify Forum and explaining your idea for the Undo button in the Calendar view.

Kindly note that I will forward this feature request to the Team for review, and consideration for implementation in one of the future updates of the app.

Cheers!

Thanks — I’m not sure if the downloadable app is different from the web interface, but for what it’s worth, I don’t have install rights to my work computer, so I use the website and browser extensions only.

Hello,

The desktop version for both Windows and Mac does not have a Calendar, so the Web Browser version is the best choice for you in case you use the Calendar view.

Cheers!