Workspace order

Hi,
First time poster here. Forgive me if this has been asked (I searched unsuccessfully).

I have 15 workspaces currently (free version) and they are in the order in which I’ve created them in both the drop-down list and on the “manage workspaces” page. I’d like to sort them in some way (alpha?) so that it’s easier to hop between workspaces.

I’ve not found a way to do this. Perhaps it exists but no success so far.

Can someone please tell me if there is a way to do this and how?
Thanks for your help!

Hi there! Although we don’t have this option available we appreciate you letting us know what you are looking for. With the current design, there is no option to sort the workspaces alphabetically as they will automatically be sorted by the date of creation.

Thank you for your response, and yes please, add it to the features request list. I doubt I’m the only one for whom it would be valueable.

Has this issue already been adressed by clockify?

If it has I don’t see any evidence of it.

Hi @frederikdeclercq and @dleigh, thank you for using Clockify, and our forum!

As of now, there is still no option to change the sorting order of the workspaces. I will happily add more votes for that feature, for our product team to consider implementing in a future release. I am not able to promise anything or give you an ETA, but I will certainly bring it up with the team.

Ok - thank you. It sure would be helpful. :+1: