Windows app logs out after windows sleeps

Hi, occasionally, maybe 2 or 3 times per week, my Clockify Windows app automatically logs out after logging into Windows. I’ve missed this sometimes and lost a day or so of auto tracking.

Windows 10
Clockiify version 1.7.3

Just an update on this. It looks like the logging out isn’t caused by Windows going to sleep. I was logged in and working when the Colckify Windows app just automatically logged out on its own.

Hi @jleeid,

Sorry for the inconvenience. Could you please write to our customer support team at support@clockify.me? They will help you troubleshoot the issue.

Have a nice day!

Same problem for me. Verry annoying. Started to log off each time pc goes to sleep.

Hello, thanks for using Clockify Forum.

Could you please contact our Support Team at support@clockify.me so we can investigate the issue?

We are looking forward to hearing back from you.

Cheers!

This is a known critical bug in recent versions that has yet to be fixed. This needs to be fixed ASAP. Can the Windows app stay logged in? - #14 by David

Same problem. And it’s even more annoying than was described above. Sometimes you start tracking time on a project and everything seems fine: the app is working, the clock is ticking on some selected project. But when you try to press the STOP button to stop tracking, the app wouldn’t stop. It asks you to enter the project (even though it has already been specified earlier). Okay — you go ahead and specify your project again, press the Save button — but it doesn’t save. It once again asks you to specify the project. And you can go clicking like that all day, this wouldn’t help. The only solution is to switch to the WEB version, find the ticking timer there and terminate the recording session there.

It seems, the PC client app loses its connection to the server from time to time (and quite often, too). The only way to fix that is to log the app out, close the app, then start it again and log back in. And you never know whether you are ‘on air’ or already ‘disconnected’ - the timer ticks on just the same inside the app in both situations.

@altaraskin Would you be able to send an email to support@clockify.me regarding the issue you described in your first paragraph?

We are actively working on resolving the logout issue after sleep.

Thank you all for your feedback.

Have a nice day!