Unbillable hours counting towards project total

The hours we foresee per task (time estimates), are our fully budgetted (billable) hours for a project agreed upon with the client.
When logging unbillable hours to a task in a project, these are also counted towards the overall total, throwing off our progress view for that particular project.
Is there anyway you can turn this off?
Or anyone working in a similar way, with a suggestion on how to approach this?

Hi @wcrauwels,

Thank you for using Clockify!

If I understood correctly, you are using time estimates within project settings? There isn’t, unfortunately, a way to set it up so that only the billable hours are counted toward the estimate at this time.
But setting a project budget should be of help. When the project budget is selected, the project’s status tab and its progress bar will reflect the billable amount of each entry on the project vs the budget, and show you how much was spent and how much remains.

I hope this helps.

Cheers!

Thank you for your reply Uros. It is unfortunate that it is not standardly available.
I have been testing the free trail. The PRO version has the option to exclude billable hours from counting, which is exaclty what we need.

Hi again, @wcrauwels!

Apologies for the misunderstanding, you are correct, that option is, indeed, available on a Pro version.

Please note that you can use a free trial for 7 days, which gives you access to the features of the Pro subscription plan. You won’t be asked for your credit card details, and will not be automatically charged after the trial expires. Then, you can decide whether that and other Pro features are something that would work for your organization to use consistently.