On the desktop app there is a bug with how the current running time is displayed.
It’s hard to explain but goes like this.
- I open the UI and start a timer. It begins counting up from 0 which is all fine.
- Let’s say the time now shows as 3 seconds and I go ahead and close the UI to get back to work. Ok.
- After some time passes, I open the UI to see long I’ve worked, say 30 minutes later. The timer shows as about 6 seconds, rather than 30 minutes + 6 seconds.
So the problem is that when I close the UI, the time seems stuck at where it was. And the next time I open the UI, it shows a wrong time and does’t catch up to what the time really should be.
Let’s say when I open the UI again it just says 1 minute and 20 seconds. Then I click to stop the timer, and it suddenly changes to 31:20 only after I stop it.
So the bug is that as I open and close the UI with a running timer, it doesn’t show the correct time until I stop it completely.
I can record a screencast if that would help too.