Simultaneous task

SIMULTANEOUS TASK

Is it possible to start two tasks simultaneously and control the time of both?

1 Like

Hi Hebert!

Unfortunately, it’s not possible to have to running timers simultaneously.

It would be very useful to have that feature.
Most people do 2 tasks at the same time.
Like running and listening to a podcast or driving and talking on the phone on Bluetooth.

1 Like

Hello there,

Thanks for using Clockify Forum!

While two timers can’t run at the same time, you can always create manual overlapping entries after the running timer has been stopped.

With that being said, I’ll also make sure to forward this feedback to the Team.

Cheers!

I know, reviving a dead thread, but… was this feature request ever created? I have seen a few other suggestions that can be voted on but I don’t see this as something I can say is a necessary feature, and one that I would pay to get.
Would be awesome if my employees could start their day, by clocking in (start employee timer) then when they start working on a specific task, start that timer. At the end of the day I would have a record of their hours at work that day, and time for the different billable jobs they worked on.

Hi Thomas,

Unfortunately, running 2 timers is still not possible. While nothing has been decided yet, there have been ideas to consider this feature in the future.

The current workaround would be to manually add time for the other task.

I have forwarded your feedback to our Product team so they can have your suggestion and use case in mind.

Have a nice day!