Keyboard shortcuts can be used on the Time Tracker page and will only work when you are not editing any fields (when your cursor is not active).
- n = start N ew timer;
- c = C ontinue latest entry.
- s = S top current timer;
- m = switch to M anual mode;
macOS desktop app
In order for shortcuts to work, your cursor needs to be focused on the Clockify window.
- Cmd+S = Start the timer
- Cmd+T = Stop the timer
- Cmd+N = Enter manual time entry mode
- Shift + Cmd + S = Save time entry when editing
- Cmd+Y = Sync data
- Cmd+L = Log out
- Cmd+Option+R = Show/hide Clockify app from wherever you are
You can also define your own custom global shortcut for start/stop timer and hide/show app in Settings > Preferences > General.
Browser extension (Chrome, Firefox)
- Ctrl+Shift+U = start/stop a timer without having to open the extension