Has anyone been able to integrate outlook to have information sync in and out from Clockify?
Right now, my setting have my Outlook calendar integrated into the Clockify app, but none of my time entries are actually showing up on my Outlook Calendar in the Outlook Microsoft interface.
Hi and welcome to Clockify Forum!
Please note that our integration with Outlook (Office 365) works only one way - Clockify picks up events from the calendar. As you probably know, you then can create time entries from these events.
There are currently no plans to create a two-way integration, but thanks for your suggestion. Appreciate it.
new to the forum so bear with me if this is too obvious: how can I make sure that all meetings in Office 365 Calendar show on Clockify?
Hi Stefano, thank you again for posting on Clockify Forum!
To connect Outlook Calendar:
- Go to the Calendar page
- Click on the connect icon (next to Teammates)
- Click “Connect” for Outlook Calendar
- Authorize Clockify to access your calendar’s events
Hope this helps. If you have any other questions or queries feel free to reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be happy to help you as much as possble.
To integrate your Outlook account :
- Go to Settings > Integrations > Other Apps.
- Next to Google, click Enable Integration > Outlook account.
- Click Connect.
- Select your Outlook account and click Allow.