New User - Unable to Submit my Time sheet

I did have my name on two accounts but I have removed from one so I am only on one.

Hi Stephen, Thank you for leaving your comment here!

Could you please reach out to our support team at support@clockify.me so they can investigate the reason why you’re unable to submit your timesheet?

Thank you in advance. Cheers!

I have emailed the Support group but, so far, not heard from them.

Thank you for your reply, Stephen.

I have checked our system and noticed that you do have an open case with Nick and Milena.
Looking at those tickets, it seems that support agents wanted to make sure you were in the correct workspace.

If I understand you correctly, you have deleted one workspace, and now you have only your own, private workspace where you are not able to submit a timesheet for approval.

Can you please advise, if your workspace is on the paid plan and do you have an Approval feature enabled?

Please let me know here, and I’ll be happy to help further. Cheers!

My lead person believes that time if automatically Accumulated by a central site person instead of each person submitting their own time sheet. Can you respond to that as being accurate or not accurate or depends on which version if being run?

Stephen Oppermann

Hi Stephen,

Thank you for the prompt response.

Kindly note if you are in the same workspace as your workspace Admin, the Admin should be able to see your time entries in reports. Since you already have an open ticket with my colleague Mishko, he will assist you with this issue via email.

Kind regards,