New Timer clockify to Event GCalendar

I would like to connect Clockify and Google Calendar, my idea is that when I start a timer in Clockify and I terminate the activity it will shown in GCalendar.

I already did it with Make but is not working

Hi @Sir.nobody,

Welcome to Clockify Forum.

Since our Calendar integration is one-way (only google calendar events can be seen in Clockify), this needs to be done through 3rd party integrations such as Zapier or Integromat (make).

I would recommend trying out Zapier for this specific link.

If you encounter any issues or if you need assistance, feel free to reach out to our support team at support@clockify.me.

Cheers!

Hi @Alexander ,

Thank you.

Yes i know it, the problem is that the connection from Clockify to GCalendar via Make (Integromat) is not working and I would like to know what settings I’m wronging.

Cheers.

Hi there!

Thank you for your reply.

Please note that we aren’t able to provide support for this type of issue, as these connections are created via 3rd party apps.

Have a great day!

Still same issue, any update on this?

The calendar for 2024 allows us to chart the passage of time during the upcoming year. Its structured grid of days, weeks and months provides a systematic framework to plan, organize and record important events or milestones. Unlike its digital counterparts, a physical 2024 calendar can hang on the wall as a constant reference. It gives a comprehensive snapshot of the year from January to December, where the date boxes act as placeholders for appointments, reminders and personal notations. The 2024 calendar accommodates the extra 24 hours by making February 29 days during the leap year. Whether designed for home or office use, calendars keep us grounded by mapping the year ahead while allowing space to document our memories.