Never merge tasks

You have multiple entries with different descriptions. If you override, all entries will have the same description.

how can i do the same task again without merge between old and new tasks in timesheet feature?

thanks in advance.

Hi Ahmed, Welcome to Clockify Forum.

Please note that everything on the Clockify Timesheet page is separated by projects and then tasks. See the screenshot:

Are you referring that you want to use the same task for the same date but as a different time entry?

Let us know and we’ll do our best to help. Cheers!

Hello Sara,
exactly, I mean That.
thank you.

Thank you for your confirming this Ahmed.

Kindly note that on the timesheet page users are able to add the total amount of hours for the same day and the same project/task.
In case you want to add separate entries for the same project/task you can do so via the Time tracker page - manual mode.

Feel free to reach back if you have more questions. Cheers!

Screenshot 2023-02-02 190418-1

i asked for why this message when i do the task again with different description

i asked for why this message when i do the task again with different description

Thank you for the feedback Ahmed,

Kindly note that with the current design, you can add only one project, task, and description in a row. If you would like to have the time entry with a different description you can add it on the time tracker page or from the calendar page.

Your feedback has been forwarded as a feature improvement request to our Product team so they can have it in mind for future development.

Cheers,