Multiple hourly rates

We have employees that will have different hourly rates bases on time of day or day of week. is there a way to add multiple hourly rates?

not critical for them to follow a schedule but to be in a drop down list would be helpful

Hello welcome to Clockify forum,

There are 5 types of hourly rates in Clockify: (each person can have their own depending on what they are working on)

• Workspace rate, which you define in Workspace settings; it gets applied to all billable time rates unless it gets overridden by a more specific hourly rate
  • Member rate, which you define on Team page for each user
  • Project rate, which you define for each project
  • Projects’ member rate, which you define in projects’ Access tab
  • Task rate, if enabled in workspace settings (Standard, Pro or Enterprise plan)

A more specific hourly rate overrides a less specific one: “Project’s member rate” overrides “Project rate” overrides “Member rate” overrides “Workspace rate”.

You can find out more information on hourly rates here: Hourly rates - Clockify Help

We do not have a feature that lets you set different hourly rates according to the time of the day or the day of the week.
I will suggest this feature to the developers so that they can consider it for future updates.

Hi, so 2 years have passed, what is the result of your suggestion? When will the feature be implemented? I faced the same issue: the hourly rate depends on the month’s working hours/days, and I need to set a custom formula for each month.

Hello Alexey,

Thank you for using the Clockify Forum.

I’m afraid that this feature is still not available in Clockify, but I’ll gladly add your vote for this feature to be considered!

As a workaround, I would suggest using tasks and task rates in case you are on the Standard Clockify plan. Different tasks can be created with different rates from which users can pick while tracking time.

Cheers!