More detailed summary report charts

At the moment, summary report charts look like this:

I would love if two additional features were added:

• The ability to group tracked time per week/month/year, wrt. selected time interval. For example, in the case of the screenshot, the interval is “Last month”, and the entries can be grouped per week.
  • The columns (to my knowledge) only distinguish the criteria billable/non-billable. What about distinguishing the other aspects by color? Especially Project, like here:
    screenshot
    Other things (Team, Category, Tag…) would be nice too, but have not assigned a concrete color etc., so it would be more complicated.

Hi @tomaqa,

Thanks for the feedback! I noted your suggestions and will let you know if we decide to start working on them.

Have a nice day!

I noticed that the feature of distinguishing projects in charts is actually already implemented somehow, but not at ‘Reports’, but only at ‘Dashboard’:

So it would suffice to, at least, allow the same thing at ‘Reports’ as well.
‘Dashboard’ could be used for this purpose, but it does not support filtering, like ‘Reports’ do.

1 Like

Hi @tomaqa, thanks for the feedback!

I noted down your suggestion, we are currently working on this feature, however, we don’t have any estimates.

I will let you know when it goes live.

Have a nice day!

Hi @tomaqa,

I’d just like to let you know that you can now choose what you want to see in the projects bar chart in the Reports, as well as the Billability chart.

Hope this is useful, have a nice day!

Screenshot 2023-05-30 at 17.08.02

Perfect! Thank you.

I still missing a grouping feature though. Currently, for example, “Last year” automatically groups per months, but “Last month” does not group per weeks but per day.
I would appreciate if such a grouping was configurable (day/week/month, ideally also year, in the case of a multiyear range).

1 Like

Thanks a lot for the feedback. I’ve noted it and will let you know if we have any questions

I also have that exact same suggestion regarding grouping by week. I like to group my time by week and then compare weekly efforts - so only seeing charts grouped by month or by day is a little dissapointing.

Hi @MiracleTonic, welcome to the Clockify Forum!

Thanks for the suggestion, I’ll note it alongside the other requests.

Have a great day!