Monthly timesheet

Would it be possible to add the possibility to create monthly timesheets with the same filter options as for weekly timesheets?
It would be of great help, since the detailed report cannot create the same type of overview.

Thanks in advance!

Hey there,

Thanks for using Clockify Forum.

Could you please provide us some more regarding what exactly you are trying to achieve, so we can understand it better.

What filters exactly you are referring to?

Also, if it’s easier, please contact us at support@clockify.me so we can try to help you.

Cheers!

I am trying to create a report for a monthly timesheet that I can share with my customers.

The layout should be similar to the weekly timesheets already available, but instead of one week it should show a full month, eg like a sort of calendar view format with the hours per day.
For this overview, the same filters and options should be available to filter projects, tasks, users, etc. and to enable/disable rounding of hours.
As a minimum. when exported to pdf, I would like to be able to include the same notes/comments like with the weekly timesheets.

It would be even better if there was a more flexible report generator that enables one to have full control over a template (logo, layout, formatting, data fields and grouping, filtering, time frame, free text, approval box, etc).

I tried to create a solution in Excel, as recommended on the website. However, this took me a full day, because data is exported from Clockify as text and is automatically interpreted and altered by Excel.
For instance, dates go wrong and swap between dd/mm/yyyy and mm/dd/yyyy formats.

Hello there,

While monthly reports are available, they will not look exactly like a weekly report. You can select your own custom timeframe in the Detailed and Summary report and share it with the others, but they will look a bit different than the weekly breakdown.

You will also be able to adjust the filters, what you want the report to show, and what not.

Cheers,