Is there a way to send invoices to multiple email addresses?

Is there a way to send invoices to multiple email addresses?
I am currently emailing the invoice to myself and then forwarding it to multiple email addresses.

Thanks!

1 Like

Hi Chris,

As for the current design, Clockify has no option to send invoices to multiple email addresses. As this can be very useful, I’d be more than happy to forward your question as a feature request and give my best in presenting your idea to our Team.

Cheers

1 Like

Yes, please do Stephen. That would be a great help!
Thanks

1 Like

+1. One of my customers requires invoices to be sent to multiple email addresses. This would simplify my workflow. Right now, I have to download PDFs and send them manually for this one client.

Hello there,

Thank you for using the Clockify forum. I will add your vote for this feature as well!

Cheers!

We have a number of clients who require invoices sent to multiple addresses. Has there been any update to this feature?

Hello there,

Thank you for using Clockify Forum.

While currently we do not have an update on this, I will gladly forward a feature request on your behalf to add your vote for this.

Cheers!

I have this same problem. Most of my clients require sending invoices to a manager and Accounts Receivable. Some of my projects also require sending to a project manager as a third email.

Any progress on this? I’m still using Clockify, having to download PDFs and forward them to multiple people.

How many years is this taking to add this feature? Lame customer support.

Give it to the team again please.

I have given up on this feature. For every client I put my own email address and send invoices there, then forward to who I need.
It does a couple of things - I can send to multiple, and verify that I did send it through my own sent items email folder.

Okay, I guess I have to do the same