Improve the UI/UX of managing user groups

Please improve the UI/UX of managing user groups.

1. When hovering over “Access” it isn’t in alphabetical order.
  2. Only showing the users in that format (hovering over access) doesn’t scale, and it’s barely readable.
  3. Ideally when clicking on the user group name or access list you would be taken to a new screen that displays all current users of the group, instead of the current format that shows all users globally and a checkbox next to users that are members of the group.
  4. Ideally to add a user to a group you would deliberately click add, and be prompted to search/select the user.
  5. Allow user groups to be added to user groups.

Hi @Nicholas_Adams,

Thank you for the feedback! I have added your requests to our backlog and I will make sure to let you know when we start working on these improvements.

Have a nice day!

Any update on this request? The usability of user / group management is very cumbersome and a hindrance to scaling use.

I’m sorry for disappointing news, we haven’t started working on this problem. Each feature request get a assigned a priority and currently your request have been assigned a priority, it’s just that there are a lot of other requests with higher priority.

I will let you know when we start working on your requests.

Have a nice day.

It would be really great if we could group the groups. Right now Groups are a catch-all for sorting accrual rules, projects, access, and a host of other functions, it would be great to segment the groups by the functions we will use them with. As it stands it is a PAIN to sort through

Hi @rbotts, thanks for the feedback.

Unfortunately, we haven’t started working on this since there are other features with higher priority. In case we decide to implement this feature, I will let you know.

Hope this clarifies it a bit.