Feature Suggestion / User Permission to Create Invoices

As a new (today) Pro subscriber for 5 users I have some challenges with permissions. I need to restrict adding/editing past time entries (currently only for Users) AND allow my team to create their own invoices (currently only Admins can create invoices BUT Admins can add/edit past time entries and there is no way to restrict that).

Result: I can’t restrict the time editing AND allow invoice creation for my team. This should be an option in “Regular users can create: Projects and Clients, Tags, Tasks - INVOICES”

More customizable permissions please! I should have to power to decide what my team can and cannot do.

Hi, I endorse the request for more customizable permissions. Especially the current restriction that only admins can create invoices is very annoying, since this is actually done by the project managers in our company. And gibing them the admin role is not an option.

Are there any plans on the roadmap?

Hi @admins , are there planned features to make invoicing role permissions in a way so that individuals can create and see only their own invoices, without having access to ALL invoices? My company hires many freelancers. We will have a company clockify workspace, but we need to tightly control the data the freelancers can see. They shouldn’t be able to see each other’s data whatsoever, huge privacy issue. We also need the ability for the freelancers to be able to invoice the company, their client, without any way for non-admins to see those invoices

Hello there,

Thank you for using Clockify Forum!

I can definitely understand what you mean, that would be a useful feature for many users. I will fill out a feature suggestion form for you and I will pass it over to the Team for consideration in future updates.

Cheers!