Favorites

It would be nice to be able to have a favorites where you can just start tasks from there since most of the time are repetitive tasks running.

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out!

Can you please provide us with more details in terms to what kind of favorites are you looking for?

There is an option to set a Project as favorite in the Projects side bar and also to continue certain entries that repeat often in the Time tracker.

stefan,

I am talking about favorite time entries that are set the way you want with verbiage, project and tags. I was a Top 10 of things I normally do as my favorite time entries.

Plus, the project favorites are not that visible in Linux or mobile so it was hard to even see what you were talking about there to variations in platforms.

Let me know if you need anything else! Appreciate it!

I would recommend using the Continue entry option by clicking on “Continue timer for this activity” at the end of the particular entry you want to continue doing, as a favorite.

We will have the auto-fill feature available in the future, and this will also we very helpful to you.

Let me know if you need more help.

Understood, but that item you need to get to may be a couple days in the past and scrolling to find it is a PITA (especially on mobile).

Looking forward to it.