Decimal time format

Add ability to record time as a hours-decimal format as alternative option to hours-minutes format. Hourly billing rates are confusing when not expressed in hours, e.g., 1:30 is confusing clients as 1.3 hours rather than 1.5 hours, putting invoice accuracy into question.

(note: added comment to a similar topic - Changing hours data entry such that 1 defaults to 1 hr} - so as to not get lost as a distinct feature request, creating specific topic / thank you)

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us! This feature is already on our Roadmap, you can check out all upcoming features here.

upvote. this is super critial for me as well.

Due to a recent change to a contract I would love to have this available as well. What would be great is if we can see both values on the screen instead of having to toggle back and forth since I have to report in decimal in one system and in clock format in a different system for the same amount of time.

I was just trying out Clockify to see if I’m able to transfer from Toggl and this is the only thing I can see that’s really holding me back.

It looks like this thread is pretty old - is there any estimate as to when this will be available?

Yes, and just being able to log time in any format 1:30 or 1.5, PLUS allowing us to log time without a specific time range. How many of us know that we spent 30 minutes on a call with a client at some time during the day but don’t know the time or don’t want to log the time…just 30 minutes without needing a start time.

France started with decimal time, C10 system improved it, UDAT system improved it even more. In UDAT system, date and time is an one string.