Dark mode in web interface

I like to use the desktop app but with the web interface as shown in the image. I look everywhere trying to enable dark mode for the web interface and I did not find how.

• If there is already a way to enable dark mode for the web interface forgive me for opening this topic, but I will be grateful if show me how to do it.

• If there is no way how to do it I want to propose this feature.

Thanks for sharing clockify, I have been using for the past two months to track my activities.

Hi, there! Welcome to the Clockify forum!

It’s currently not possible to set a dark mode for the web app, but we do have plans to build that in the future. Thanks for your suggestion!

1 Like

Hi Marina,
Is there any news on this?
Thanks!

1 Like

Hi Jose, Dark mode is now available and if you’d like to switch to it, click on your icon in the top right corner (next to the notifications icon), and from the dropdown menu, activate the “Dark theme”.

Please let me know if you need any further assistance.

1 Like

Is there any plans to add change according to system theme?

I appreciate the work on this, dark theme is a definite necessity. I do have to say I cant stand the colouring though. it feels like a dark green/black filter has been applied to the whole page. I thought something was wrong or maybe Ii had a css modifier active such as a chrome plugin for example to force dark mode. Short of letting the user customise theme manually, I would recommend re-working the style in multi-tone dark + very dark greys (no colours added). Not jet black that’s bad (like what asana did with their mobile app. Look at their desktop or web app, follow that you can’t go wrong. The text should be 100% white to harness contrast and for sub headings you can use a little black to darken or a touch of opacity which is a good trick to assimilate to BG tone. You could Highlight Heading elements with your Clockify Blue or better yet, program a variable that lets users customise to their taste. Note: I found your desktop app - Much better and goodbye green, good enough for now assuming it fits my needs but I don’t see an integration with the Asana desktop app. Your windows app needs higher resolution Logo/graphics if you have to use raster format, best to go with vector if possible, hurts my eyes to look at on 4k monitor. Best regards

Hi and welcome to Clockify Forum!

Thanks for such detailed feedback, we’ll pass it along to the Team.

And as for the Asana integration, you’re right, there’s no integration with the desktop app, it works with the Asana web application and via Clockify browser extension only.

Best!

I am also here for this

I loved Clockify… But now it’s even better!

I think the evergreen color https://create.vista.com/colors/color-names/evergreen/ would be suitable for dark mode

Hi all!

Thank you for your feedback and welcome to Clockify Forum.

I will gladly pass on your feedback about the colors of the dark mode in Clockify, and for now you are able to switch between Light and Dark theme once you click on the hamburger menu > Preferences.

Cheers!