Now you can track anything!
Custom fields allow you to add additional information to time entries in Clockify. This means you can customize Clockify anyway it suits you!.
You can track: expenses, mileage, breaks, overtime, invoice status, number of units, custom dropdowns, quantity, GPS, codes, location, equipment, estimate, deal number, link to ticket, receipts, images, all sorts of IDs (invoice, task, user, project)… and more!
In addition to user data, you can also track project metadata – perfect when you need to analyse data in pivot tables, or when you need to integrate Clockify with external systems via API.
You can try out the feature for free by activating the free 7-day trial (no credit card required).
- See and edit the data for visible fields directly in the Detailed report
- Filter reports by custom fields
- Edit data in bulk
- Track custom fields in apps (mobile/desktop)
- Upload and attach files to time entries
- Rearrange positions in tracker/timesheet