Color control for charts in reports

Hello,

I really like the reports you have set up. One feature I’d like to request is that you add the ability to control the colors of the various tags as they show up in the charts. Having a consistent color associated with each tag would help improve the continuity across different reports and time periods.

This seems small but from a professional appearance standpoint it can go a long way. I’d like to be able to deliver these reports as-is to some of my clients but the fact that the chart is wildly different colors every time makes me not. I can export and use another spreadsheet app to re-create these charts but this is a bit of a time time sink when it needs to happen across multiple clients. The base report you have created is 95% of what is needed.

Thanks,

Brian

Hi Brian! Welcome to the Clockify community.

That’s an intriguing idea, I can see how this would help keep reports more neat. At the moment, there are no plans to add an option to color-code tags or to control how they show up in the chart on the report. But we appreciate your suggestion and we’ll keep it in mind for future development.

Thanks again for the feedback and feel free to let us know if you have any other suggestions!