Clockify Team Workspace Integration

I had noticed that I could only use integrations that were only affecting / pulling data from my account. Which leads me to my next point:

Is there any way to as an example, do a scheduled detailed report for everyone in the workspace without requiring any information from them, such as their own APi key or such?

I have several people in a workspace and wish to be able to set up some sort of integration between Clockify to Google Sheets, but from my own understanding, I can only pull information from my own data.

Hello Perry,

Welcome to the Clockify forum.

We have a scheduled reports feature that is available in the paid plans (Pro, Enterprise), and you can use it to create reports based on the reports of every user from Workspace. You could also integrate with Google Sheets using either your API or Zapier.

I hope this helps. Cheers!

Thanks for the quick response! Do you know by any chance whether or not you can use Zapier to watch for events for all of the users in a workspace rather than just a singular account?

If that’s not possible, is there any other 3rd party services that would allow me to do so? I’ve been messing around with Zapier and a couple of other services however they can only watch for events on one Clockify account rather than the workspace.