As a Stream Deck user and developer I couldn’t resist to create a Clockify plugin for the Stream Deck.
The plugin provides a single action, with which you can track, start and stop Clockify timers.
It currently supports Workspaces, Projects, Tasks and custom Timer names.
Currently the plugin only works on Windows, but a macOS version is in development.
If you have any questions or requests, let me know!
- Added support for tracking Project Tasks
- Switched to a self-contained build, thus the .NET 5 runtime is no longer required
- Allow for use in Stream Deck multi-actions
- Added support for workspaces with more than 50 projects
- Fixed input validation problem
- Updated dependencies