Clockify Scheduling - Date Range

Our company has the paid Clockify plan and we use it to track projects & time spent.

We are looking into Clockify’s Scheduling feature which seems very promising and useful - however, the big drawback for us is that the date range is limited to a max of 8 weeks. As per documentation “Min range is 1 week and max range is 8 weeks.”

Is there a reason for limiting the max to 8 weeks? We have projects that can span 6 - 8 months and across calendar years. We would love to be able to have visibility in Clockify Scheduling.

Hopefully a quick fix is changing the max to 52 weeks or even two years if possible.

Thanks!

Hello Andrew, welcome to Clockify Forum!

Please note that it is possible to schedule a project for more than 8 weeks; however, the date range picker on the scheduling page is limited to 2 months only.
The good thing is that we have a team report under "Assignments, where you can choose a wider date range and see the scheduled assignments. Please see my screenshot for your reference.

I hope this helps. Feel free to reach us at support@clockify.me in case you have any other questions. Cheers!