Clockify Asana integration broken after newest chrome update?

This just hit us today.

We use Clockify within Asana to track billable projects. It seems the intergraded Clockify button is no longer appearing within Asana on the newest Chrome update (104.0.5112.79).

I was able to verify it still works for us in firefox. I assume/hope Clockify is aware of this and is working on a solution.

from Clockify support:
Thank you for reaching out to us!

We are aware of the issue, and a fix has been made for the new version 2.6.8.

The new version is in the Chrome Store review, and should be out soon.

The Firefox one is online, and, if you wish, you can use that for now, until the Chrome version goes out.

I will keep an eye out on the Chrome store and will email you as soon as I notice it has passed the review.

1 Like

Any progress on this?

1 Like

Hello there!

Thank you for using Clockify.

If the Clockify timer is not appearing in Asana, can you please try clearing the cache and cookies, and reinstalling the extension, to see if that fixes the issue?

I hope this helps, but if there is anything else, please don’t hesitate to reach out again.

Cheers!

This is still broken. UGH! And no, it’s not a cache issue. Any updates on this?

Hi Daniel,

I am sorry that this issue still persists.

Since the new version of the extension was released today, can you please try updating it, and clearing the cache and cookies again to see if that solves the issue?
If not, please contact us at support@clockify.me and we’ll be more than happy to troubleshoot this and, hopefully, resolve it as quickly as possible.