While it’s not possible to set a specific rate per client, you can achieve this by setting project rates.
- First, create different projects and assign them to their respective clients.
- On the project page, click the project name which will bring you to the Project edit page.
- Then go to the Project Setting tab and find Project hourly rate option where you can define your desired rate.
- Repeat for each project of the respective client.
If you’re subscribed to a Premium or Enterprise plan, you can use a bulk edit option to make this process far quicker.
- Create all the projects you need
- Using the bulk edit option, select only the projects you want to assign to a specific client and click on the bulk edit option
- Select a client for these projects, make it billable and set the desired hourly rate
- Save and all selected project will have the client and the hourly rate assigned