I’m having an issue with the latest Clockify desktop update on Mac.
“This week” seems to be messed up as well as Settings.
Also, when I try to record a new entry the “Project” field goes back to default (empty) every time.
Can you guys help? I’m attaching an image.
I’m on a Macbook Pro 2016 with Monterey OS.
Hi @Pablo_Picart, welcome to Clockify Forum!
Thanks for the feedback! Kindly note that we have published a new version of our macOS app. Could you please download it and check if the issue is still there?
If so, you can contact our Customer support team at firstname.lastname@example.org. They will help you troubleshoot the issue.
Hope this helps!
Thanks! I followed these steps provided by the support team before installing the latest version and it worked :
- log out (if you manage to enter the app)
- close the app
- open terminal (CMD+Space and type terminal) → type this command and press enter: defaults delete coing.ClockifyDesktop
- next type this command and press enter: tccutil reset All coing.ClockifyDesktop
- Open Finder → home folder (name of the mac) → Library (hidden folder. if you can’t see it press CMD+Shift+“.” ) → Application Support → coing.ClockifyDesktop > delete ‘default.realm’ file and ‘default.realm.lock’ file
- delete ClockifyDesktop app from computer
- download and install the latest app
No problem, glad we could help!
Have a nice day!