[BUG] Desktop Clockify App Windows 11 Multiple Monitors placement bug

I have three screens both at home and in the office, positioned differently. When I shut down my laptop with the Clockify widget on the left screen at home and then go to the office where I connect to different monitors, the widget becomes inaccessible since there isn’t a screen on the left.
This is an illustration of the problem:

To resolve this, I have to access the Screen Settings and readjust the screen placement by adding an extra monitor to the left. This allows me to locate the widget and then drag it to my primary screen.

Is there a method to reset the widget’s screen location?

Thank you!

Hi Bobur,

Thank you for contacting us regarding that matter.

Have you perhaps tried this on Windows?

1. Select Start > Settings > System > **Display.
  2. Scroll down and select ‘Multiple displays’ to expand that section.
  3. Select the boxes for ‘Remember window locations based on monitor connection’ and ‘Minimize windows when a monitor is disconnected’.

When you undock your computer, the windows on your external monitor are minimized. When you re-dock your computer to your monitor, Windows puts everything back exactly where you had it before.

Let us know if that helps!

Hi Nikola,
Yes, it helps, thanks! But Windows did not put everything back when I redock the monitors. The problem is that I don’t want to do it: Remember window location is useful in my work and I have turned on this option for a reason.

Strange that this does not happen on other apps or windows, but just only with Clockify. There should be a solution for that becuase every other apps/windows on the Planet Earth solved this problem.

Thanks a lot!