Autotracker Bug? Wrong date

Hello, I’m just getting into the whole Clockify Software and so far I absolutely love it.

But now I’ve tried to use the Windows Autotracker for the first time and for some reason it lists my tracked events on the wrong date. It’s October 4th here in my Timezone, but it lists the recorded events on October 3rd.

Some details that might help:

  • Windows Clockify Version: 1.7.6
  • Operating System: Windows 11
  • Timezone: Germany / Berlin
  • The normal tracking feature of the windows Application tracks on the right date
  • In the Autotracker the highlighted date shows the correct date of today

So basically everything seems to work alright, except the entries in the auto tracker that are dated one day back.


Hi Leif,

Thank you for bringing this up to us!

Our team is already aware of this issue and is currently working on a fix. We’ll update the thread here once the fix has been released or you may email us at so we can update you directly.


1 Like

@Leif Hi again! Just to see if it helps, the newest version of the desktop app is 1.7.7
You may try updating the app by clicking on Settings > App Version

1 Like


thanks for the reply. I’ve just updated to the new version and now it’s working as expected.:+1:
I guess you can consider the bug being fixed.


1 Like

Hi, I have a similar issue. I’ve updated to version 1.7.7 and it did not fix it. Some entries (after ~8 pm local time, US EST) show up on the next calendar date in Autotracker’s entry list (so today’s late entries are not visible to me until Autotracker flips to tomorrow, after midnight). It seems like a display issue related to the time zone perhaps? When logging the entry into my calendar, it contains the correct information with the correct date. It’s just listed on the wrong calendar date within the autotracker display. Any idea if this can be fixed as well, or if there is a setting I can tweak to make it display on the right day?

Hello there,

Thanks for using the Clockify Forum!

Would you mind reaching out to us at so that we can troubleshoot this further?


I am also using the latest version 1.7.7, but having similar issues. Activities logged between 16:00 (4:00 p.m.) PST and 3:59 a.m. PST are displayed on the incorrect date.

  • Activities after 16:00 PST are incorrectly shown in the next day’s log. For instance, usage from 16:00 PST on November 20 appears in the November 21 log.
  • This results in a confusing display where a day’s log starts with entries from 16:00 PST (from the day before), followed by times like 9:00 a.m. (for the current day) further down, contradicting the chronological order.

It seems the system might be treating 16:00 PST as the start of a new day, leading to this error. This issue is critical for accurate time tracking.

Support told me they are aware of the issue and working on it for a future release. When you try to log those autotracker entries, they will still log on the correct day. They just display incorrectly in autotracker. It looks to me as if autotracker displays entries based on GMT. Hopefully they resolve it soon, as it’s messy right now.