Autocomplete in the calendar view

It would be very useful (and consistent) to have in the Calendar View the autocomplete function similar to the one present in the time tracker. So you can copy contents name and description from recent records.
Thank you.
Francesco-

Hi @Francesco_Canovi,

Thanks for the feedback! I noted your suggestion and will let you know if we decide to start working on it.

Have a nice day!

Any updates on this? I really want to use calendar view, as it is much more practical, but without autocomplete it’s mostly useless for me!

As a business, we are considering switching to Clockify. This request however corresponds to the current pain point and could be the reason why we decide not to switch. We can see the functionality is available in Time Tracker and works fantastically well, but it is such a shame it is not also available in the Calendar view. Are there any plans to add this in the near future? If so, do you have an expected timeframe?

Many Thanks,
Callum

Hello Callum,

Thank you for using Clockify Forum!

I’m afraid that we do not have any specific ETA for this, but I will make sure to fill out a feature request on your behalf for the Product Team and add your vote for this feature to be considered.

Cheers!

I too would love to see this feature. Calendar View is the most useful, but it’s repetitive and not efficient to have to fill out each entry individually without auto-complete.

Hello Christina,

Thank you for using the Clockify forum!

I will make sure to add your vote for this feature as well!

Cheers,

I would like to add that the calendar view and time tracker view offer mutually exclusive functions, which makes it a real pain to do my time tracking. I need the time tacker view solely because of the Autocomplete function, but I need the calendar view to see any accidental gaps and overlaps.

If this feature gets released, I could finally just do everything in calendar view. My previous copmany used to use Float for timetracking, and the usability of the calendar view is something I miss very much.

Hello Julia,

I appreciate you suggesting this feature too, I will make sure that your vote for this feature is also added!

All the best!

1 Like