Auto Tracker history wiped

I woke up this morning to find that the entire month of tracking has been wiped. How can I restore this?!?
I need to track all the work for the month but I have not data.

Can someone tell me where the log files are stored so that I can at least try to restore that from a backup?

Hello there,

Thanks for using Clockify Forum!

Could you please let me know which app you are using, is it a Windows app or MacOS app?

Also, please contact us at support@clockify.me so we can investigate the issue and try to help.

Cheers!

I’m using V.1.7.7 on Windows 10.

I will email support now. This has happened 3 times this week now and it’s getting quite frustrating.

I just updated to version 1.7.8 and my autotracker history has been wiped once again.

I’m sorry, but it’s insane to me that the history gets wiped every time I update or Clockify crashes. I’ve now lost a whole month of time tracking. I’m honestly left wondering what I am paying for at this point?!

Hey there,

Thanks for letting us know and providing about the details regarding the issue you are facing.

However, please contact us to the email address support@clockify.me, so we can investigate your specific case.

Looking forward to hearing back from you.

Cheers!

This is expected behavior, as the data structure of autotracker changes often with these updates, so they cannot retrieve the previous database. Clockify update should warn users to log any entries from their autotracker before doing an update.