Add time without using start/end values

If you’re only interested in tracking the total of your time regardless of when you started or stopped your activity or if you simply don’t want to bother always entering start/end times, you can add time by duration with the manual mode.

Check this helpful format guide for entering time by duration.

Perhaps an even better solution is to activate the Timesheets in the Workspace settings of your account on the web and quickly fill it in with the hours you spent working on a project or task.

If this is your preferred method of entering time you can additionally hide the Time Tracker page and use Timesheet exclusively.

Thanks for this explanation. But is there a way to add time solely based on the duration, but not having it associated with a specific start and stop time? Otherwise, the calendar view could be misleading. There needs to be a function sort of like a “all day event“ but that we can still associate narrative. For example: “drafted client memo“ – 2.5 hours”. I don’t want the 2.5 hours to be associated with specific start and stop times because I might’ve worked on that memo throughout the course of a day, but at the end of the day, the only thing I want recorded is the 2 1/2 hours that I will ultimately bill a client, but I don’t want the calendar view of Clockify to be misleading, as if I spent the 2 1/2 hours all in one chunk at a particular time. Does anyone know if that is possible?