Add drill-down options to Project Status reports

Hi. Our Project Managers rely on the Status tab of a Project to see progress against each Task. However, if there is a Task which they wish to investigate (for example, because it is over-budget), they have to navigate to the Reports area and manually apply filters / groupings to find the detail. It would be FAR quicker and easier if they could click on a task in the Status tab of a Project to see the detail of who has booked what time to it, when, etc.

Please could you consider adding this drill-through functionality to help out our PM’s in more easily managing their projects / time / budgets.

Thank you.

I can definitely see why that feature would be useful and we appreciate every suggestion!

At the moment, we won’t be able to make this one work - but we’ll keep it in mind for future development plans for sure.

Best regards.

I totally agree with this request. Being able to quickly create a “Project report” would be a valuable addition to the platform and would help me and other users to better manage our projects and track our progress. I understand that adding new features takes time and resources, but I believe that this would be a valuable addition to the platform. I hope that you will consider this request and potentially add this feature in the future. Thank you for your time and attention to this matter.

Hi @Francesco_Canovi,

Thanks for the feedback! I noted your suggestion and will let you know if we have any questions.

Have a nice day!

Sad to see no progresses on this side in about years. From a programming standpoint I can see it would be a very easy implementation. It would be only a link to a pre-filtered report view…