Feture suggestion: Redmine Time Tracking Integration for Safari

Hi,

I would like to ask if it is possible to create Redmine extension for Safari, I have used extension from you for Chrome, but for some reasons I am pushed to use Safari and it would help me a lot if you can created extension for Redmine to Safari. Thank you

Regards
Tomas

Hi Tomas,

Welcome to Clockify Forum!

We do have plans for a Safari extension, however, we do not have an ETA at the moment.

I will definitely add your vote to the development of that feature.

Have a nice day.

Hi Mille,

Thank you for your answer. Is there any difference between just Safari extension and Safari extension for Redmine? Because for time management I am using your app Clockify Desktop on my mac. So i just want to make sure, that the extension will work with Redmine same as this Redmine Time Tracking Integration - Clockify. Thank you.

Best regards
Tomáš

Hi Tomáš,

That is correct. When Safari extension comes out it should work on the same principle as the ones that we already have.

I hope that clarifies it a bit.

1 Like

The Information you shared above is great. I have been reading all you shared here. In this you explained everything very well. If i want any further guideline we will contact you here https://forum.clockify.me/t/feture-suggestion-redmine-time-tracking-integration-for-safari/1304/

Hi Mille,

do you have any update? Do you have estimate time, when Safari extension will be released?

Thank you

Best regards
Tomáš

Hi Tomáš,

Even though we do have plans for a Safari extension, we still don’t have the ETA.

Thanks for your feedback, it’s highly appreciated.

Have a nice day.